Monday, February 20, 2012

Hope for no reason.

It is amazing that nothing can change in your life except your attitude, and everything can start feeling very different. I've decided that I'm just going to assume my kids are staying in this town with me, fight tooth and nail for that to happen, and continue on with my life. But with a hope being renewed inside me something is quite different. I'm coming out of a moment where I realised how dark the world would be if I couldn't see my children. So now as I step out of that darkness all I want to do is see my kids, love them, wrap them in hugs and make their life exciting and fulfilling. It sounds like the sort of stuff I should be doing already. Yes, I should be. But as much as I treat my children well and have fun with them, I could do so much more. I should be an excellent Father, not just a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment