Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I love my chooks.


I have chickens. I need to give them some love and attention tomorrow as it has been raining for a few days and therefore I have just left them locked up in their coop. I love it when I get to let them out and they just wander around. The other afternoon I stayed outside with them as it was getting late so that I could try out some camera settings with my new camera to capture low light images without a flash. While I was lying on the ground my chickens all just stayed around me pecking at bits of grass. They really like being close to me which is pretty cool. They ended up being the target of many of my photos, most of which completely failed. But the one I posted here was too funny to delete. I would love for people to add a caption to this photo :)


No comments:

Post a Comment